Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can somebody please help before my head explodes?

Can somebody please help before my head explodes?

I am trying to change the profile picture that loads up when I use my spotify app on both my PC and my Iphone 6. For some reason or another when i log in with my details my wifes profile picture comes up with her name...and NOT mine!! I've tried everything and NOTHING is working why does Spotify make it so difficult to resolve this?

4 Replies

...Its so frustrating as when i click v and then 'account' my picture then appears in 'account overview'!!!

Hello, thanks for reaching out in the community!

Let's try to troubleshoot this!
You have logged on for Spotify via Facebook, right? Have you linked maybe by mistake your wife's fb account to spotify? Is it a recent change (eg. did it happen after an update for the client or..) ?

Try first to "sign out of all your devices" option that you can find in your account overview. Then log in again. Is it fixed?

Hope this helped!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Ok so I have signed out of all my devices...

I have then tried signing back in through facebook (on my desktop app) and its my wifes FB account not mine. However if I click on account overview my FB profile pic is present.

I historically gave her access to my account. How do i un-link her FB account if that is the case?

cheers

Hmm...
If you are using the same browser and her profile is open, try logging out of her fb account and then from Spotify. Then try to re-sign in.
Also, in your account overview or profile, does it show up your email correctly or your wive's?

I think though that logging out of FB and then Spotify and then signing back should do the trick.
Let me know how it works!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts