Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe and delete my account here on spotify?

Solved!

Can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe and delete my account here on spotify?

Help would be greatly appreciated!

I probably read to fast, I'm just afraid that they will add bills so in order to prevent this I need to unsubscribe and delete my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, I can help you right away.

You need to cancel your trial if you do not want renew Spotify after this for 9,90 € per month.

You can cancel here. However, you may receive a cancelation problem or error, in this case just change browser for a while to cancel.

But, seems to be you're already canceled your subscription, because it become to Free service 23/05/12. So you won't be charged.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

You unsubscribe here: https://www.spotify.com/fi/account/subscription/

To delete your account, you have to ask support to do it.

I clicked that link so many times, I don't see an unsubscribe button, sorry I'm new to this.

Does it say you're using Spotify Unlimited or Premium? Did you subscribe with your credit card info or some other way?

You are registered for Spotify Premium until 2012-05-23. After this period your account will become a Spotify Free account unless you choose to renew your subscription.

that's what it said, i think it's a trial, but i'm afraid if they add bills....

Marked as solution

Hey, I can help you right away.

You need to cancel your trial if you do not want renew Spotify after this for 9,90 € per month.

You can cancel here. However, you may receive a cancelation problem or error, in this case just change browser for a while to cancel.

But, seems to be you're already canceled your subscription, because it become to Free service 23/05/12. So you won't be charged.

The message says it quite clearly: You will return to Free on 23rd, no charges made.

Thank you so much

I would also like to have my account permanently deleted. I've filled out many 'contact forms' requesting this, but apart from receiving case numbers I've never had an answer. I actually find it quite incredible and very user-unfriendly that there is no easy way to delete an account.

@Maina wrote:

I would also like to have my account permanently deleted. I've filled out many 'contact forms' requesting this, but apart from receiving case numbers I've never had an answer. I actually find it quite incredible and very user-unfriendly that there is no easy way to delete an account.

When you submit the form do you get an automated email reply telling you to visit the community? 

If so reply directly to that message (even if it says not to) and your message will be sent to a member of the team who can assist you.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts