NEXT STEP

Can't Access Account

Can't Access Account

Plan

Free

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

My Question or Issue

My other half can no longer login to get account. She is told something along the lines of her email and password not matching.

We reset the password, though this was awkward as doing this on her device would come back as an expired link but using my device we got round that.

After the password reset she still can't login. She has said she tried signing in with Facebook too but this also doesn't work.

2 Replies

Hey there @Birnzy89,

thanks for posting in the community !

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.

Please check this help guide on some of the most common issues users are having when logging in.

Note: make sure you're matching the right details to the right account as sometimes users create multiple accounts by mistake.

A user can always locate all Spotify related accounts using this help page.

In addition, if needed, following the right steps on the added above help guide will

lead you to contact support and have them take a closer look at the account.

You can always reply back to the post and i'll jump back in if more help is needed=)

Thanks for your reply. None of the help in the guide solves the issue unfortunately.

The account isn't attached to Facebook, we have reset the password and still it isn't recognised, the account gives no indication of being disabled it just out of the blue asked my other half to sign in again but it wouldn't accept her credentials.

We're not really sure what else to try from here.

Suggested posts