Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Access Premium

Solved!

Can't Access Premium

Somehow disconnected Spotify from facebook, and now I have two accounts — one premium, one not. But I can't log into the premium one anymore (though I've searched and found the old account through this new one). I don't have a regular username and password, so I've no idea how to log back into the old one as anytime I try to log in through facebook, it goes to the new one. Sent an email to costumer's service yesterday but no reply yet, so I thought I'd post here as well. 

Anyway, would really like to start using my premium account again asap!!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @mik_coulombe and welcome to the community!

It seems that your account has been duplicated by mistake.

I suggest you should get in touch with the Spotify staff using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/So, you've already written to the team, right?

If you have received an automated email that leads you back to the community, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But you don't have to do this if you have received a case number (then post the case number here). Usually it takes up to 48 hours until you receive a proper answer by the staff.

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Marked as solution

I suggest you should get in touch with the Spotify staff using this contact form: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/So, you've already written to the team, right?

If you have received an automated email that leads you back to the community, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But you don't have to do this if you have received a case number (then post the case number here). Usually it takes up to 48 hours until you receive a proper answer by the staff.

Awesome, thank you!!

Case number is 01978054.

@Merik or @MattSuda , can someone please escalate it? 🙂

@Carina_ wrote:

@Merik or @MattSuda , can someone please escalate it? 🙂

Hey @Carina! 🙂

Thanks for the bump! I'll escalate it right now! 🙂 

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi I have the exact same issue. Please help!!

Hey @tkhwatson ,

please use the online contact form that I've mentioned in my first answer in this topic. After that, tell us your case number (that you will receive after sending the form). But please keep in mind that it is already weekend and an answer can take a little longer as usual.

Spotify Case # 01982350

@tkhwatson wrote:

Spotify Case # 01982350

Sorry for the delay!

You should get an email very soon, keep an eye on your inbox. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Hi,

Im yet to get any feedback in regards to my case? Can someone please look into this?

I have lost my playlists. This looks to be the exact issue that happened to me as mentioned in this thread, 

Please help!

Hey @tkhwatson 

It looks like your case was resolved two days ago.

If there's anything else we can help with, just reply to our last email 🙂

___

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

@Greg wrote:

Hey @tkhwatson 

It looks like your case was resolved two days ago.

If there's anything else we can help with, just reply to our last email 🙂

Hi Greg,

No the issue is not resolved. I have not recieved any emails that have not had a no-reply address or any mention about my case other then the auto reply from when I first logged the issue.

It still remains that I do not have premium on my account and all my playlists are gone. If you cannot fix it, please cancel all billing related and I will start again with a different account altogether.

I'm asking someone to look into this for you @tkhwatson .

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi @tkhwatson 

Apologies for the mixup there.

You should receive an email very shortly! 

___

Hi folks,

this happened to me too. Do you mind escalating this case number please: 09358699

cheers.

@Carina wrote:

Suggested posts