Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Cancel Spotify Premium

Can't Cancel Spotify Premium

I have a Spotify premium account that was started back in May. I want to cancel the subscription that is linked to a Facebook account I am currently locked out of. I have all the checking information and Facebook login information connected to the Spotify account. How do I cancel the subscription?
4 Replies

To cancel your Spotify subscription go to Spotify.com and log in there. Once logged in, click on your username, and then 'account'. There you will see details of your account and on the right side, it will tell you about your account. Click on 'view details' and you will be able to cancel your subscription there.

hope that helps

Thing is I can't log into the Spotify account because it is linked to a Facebook account I created that I can't log into. I need to cancel the Spotify subscription.

Not sure then. You'll have to get your Facebook account sorted out first it seems.

Why not try contacting your bank and seeing if they can stop payments to Spotify? I've got no idea if that's possible but might be worth a try.

Right, use this form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/ and send the customer care your email address that you used to register the account with. They will ask some details from you and after they can verify you as the owner, they will be able to cancel your subscription 😉

Good luck!

Suggested posts