Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Change My Country Settings! Help!

Can't Change My Country Settings! Help!

Hello, 

I recently visited the Czech Republic for a month and used Spotify there. 

Now I am back in the US and Spotify is asking me to change my country settings before I can use the app. I am using my facebook to login. However, when I go to my account settings --> edit profile, I do not see a dropdown selection for countries. I have tried it on Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

All it says is on that page is my Email and Gender. There is also a heading that says, 'You can edit your email address, gender, and birthday on your Facebook account page"... but that obviously does not include my country information. I did try to go through Facebook to make that change but could not find a way to do so. 

I have already emailed Spotify Support but they sent an automated message directing me to these forums. 

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best, 

Yuch

3 Replies

Hi,

I have a similar problem.

It's impossible to change the country. In the required field, only France is proposed... So, I can't change it.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I have the same problem.

I came back from Belgium and now I cant change de country. When I go to the profile to change it is written that I have to change my settings in FB but in fb I have the correct country so I dont know what I have to do.

Hey there!

If support replies you to check community for a solution or if you received your case number (#XXXXXXXX), please reply back even if there is "no reply" tag and tell that you still need help. If your inbox is empty please check spam.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts