Can't Connect with Facebook

Solved!

Problem solved

Brocanova
Casual Listener

Guys, the Spotify people responded quickly and solved the issue right away. My former FB linked account has now been transferred to the new one. So my recommendation to all of you is to wait for a PM from them - and leave Facebook. It's a hybris which has its own unethical rules permitting radicals and agitators to spread their poison big time.

Re: Can't Connect with Facebook

jadanduffin
Casual Listener

If thats the case, then why isnt a rep from Spotify replying to this thread??? Why is it so quiet...

jadanduffin
Casual Listener

Can you or someone else help the rest of us with this issue???? No one form Spotify has communicated at all to us on this major problem.

ninja_stylezzz

My Facebook is connected it seems, but it keeps saying "connect to facebook", aka, it doesn't reflect it is in fact already connected... anyone else getting this?

Badeendje

I also have this issue.. what do i have to do? 

Mementis
Casual Listener

I'm the same. I can't attach my fb with my spotify. And I'm starting to get a little bit angry cuz I tried a lot of diffrent ways to connect it

Randydac
After clicking the Connect to Facebook link, I get this message at the top. Has persisted for months and months. Any solution yet, Spotify?
IMG_9890.PNG

juliettevdw

I'm having exactly the same problem... Is there still no solution?

linhdinhh

Is there already a solution for this???????? It has been 4 years lol 

carolinedecunzo

I'm still having this problem. 

SUGGESTED POSTS