Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Create an Account Using Facebook?

Can't Create an Account Using Facebook?

I had two accounts, the first is created by using FB and the second by using an email adress(the one I use right now). I connected my second account to FB, then discconnected using the option in the Spotify settings. Then I tried to login to that first account, but it seems to be disappeared; it says "You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account.".  And when I try to sign up with FB it just says "There is a problem, please try again".

Also, weirdly, the account I disconnected from FB still uses profile pic, my name and surname rather than username, but I login with my username.

What's going on?? How can I create a new account with FB?

1 Reply

Hi @burusuk1, welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you created an account with your Facebook profile, but then linked your Facebook profile to your second account, it's possible that the link of the first account and your profile broke. This is why you can't access that first account.

Keep in mind that the process of disconecting your Facebook profile from your second account can take a few days to be reflected completely on your end. If you already disconnected your profile from that account, you should be able to create a new one with your Facebook profile here.

Let us know how it goes. Have a great day 🙂

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts