Can't Log In, Cancelling Premium

_64yf-dl0qm5a

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

NL

My Question or Issue

Hey guys,

I really need some help. A month or 2 ago my phone crashed, so bad that I had to throw it away. The problem is that i had a premium account on that phone which was logged in 24/7, what made me totally forget about my user name and password.

So i tried to change userame and password due my email-adress, which neither worked out, because then I remember i made a new email adress for spotify because i didn't want any spams.. but.. you might see it coming.. i also don't have access to that email anymore. I've written down all the usernames andpasswords, but they're all on a phone that doesn't even excist anymore.

so the things is;  I can't log in into spotify neither have my username or password, i don't have the e-mail adress, but it is an premium account.  And i HAVE to turn it off, i can't be paying 9,99 for the rest of my life just because my phone crashed and because I don't remember the e-mail adress that I made for it..

Can somebody please help? I only have like my bank info where I'm paying them from. I really need to get into that acc so i can turn it off.

Anyone know what to do? Every option brings me to "Create another account." but it's a premium i have to get into it so i can turn my premium off and get ourselves a premium family membership.

Hope to hear from any of you soon

1 Reply

Re: Can't Log In, Cancelling Premium

LordRollin
Community Legend

Hey there @_64yf-dl0qm5a! For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

With the information available to you, Support should be able to help you get access back to your account, or at least cancel your subscription. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling. Best of luck, and please don't hesitate to respond if you have any further questions or concerns. Cheers!

SUGGESTED POSTS