Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login Account With Facebook

Can't Login Account With Facebook

So basically I was trying to login my spotify with Facebook account as usual, but somehow it keeps showing me an error with authorization. Please Help

"Error: Something went wrong when authenticating with Facebook. Please try again later.

Code: 1005"

9 Replies

Me too! I always used my Facebook's account to login in spotify. Yesterday I was trying to login on my Spotify Mobile and it keeps showing me the same authorization error! However, my "normal" spotify on notebook is ok, I can login with my Facebook's account as usual.

Go to Facebook > Settings > Apps and remove Spotify from the list. As soon as you do it, you'll be able to log in. 

Go to Facebook > Settings > Apps and remove Spotify from the list. As soon as you do it, you'll be able to log in. 

I had the same issue, and thanks, it helped!

My fiancee has the same problem, but removing Spotify from Settings -> Apps didn't solve it. Could you tell me if there is anything else he could try? Thanks.

He couldn’t post about his issue here because he is getting a similar error when trying to log in to this website:

Error
Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area.

Thanks!

if I remove spotify from the list, am i going to lose my premium acc?

I have the same problem. It's been 2 days since I've had any access to my spotify account.

No

Suggested posts