Announcements
Hey! It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Check here for what to do if you're still having trouble.

Can't Login... The app says the username or password is incorrect when they are correct.

Highlighted

Can't Login... The app says the username or password is incorrect when they are correct.

Casual Listener

When I type my username and password it says that incorrect but it's not. I even tried resetting the password it won't work. please help

7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Can't Login... The app says the username or password is incorrect when they are correct.

Community Legend

Hello @Jarvis2025,

The username is  now random numbers and letters. Try logging in with your email. Hope this works.

Likes are appreciated.

If this is the solution please mark it as such.

Highlighted

Re: Can't Login... The app says the username or password is incorrect when they are correct.

Casual Listener

I tried that too.... Nothing

Highlighted

Community Legend
Can you log in on the web browser or other devices?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yeah, i can login on the browser... But not in my phone....

Highlighted

Im like you too . Do you know what should we do?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

No not yet. I've tried everything. Even my friends have such problem....

Highlighted

Community Legend
Okay is your phone an android. If so this is a known issue at the moment. I would suggest you comment over on the issue. The link to it is here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Can-t-log-into-my-account-on-the-app/idc-p/4413110#M...

Hope this helps.

SUGGESTED POSTS