Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login on any device

Solved!

Can't Login on any device

Hello Spotify community,

I can't Login on any device or the forum and it's been this way a couple of weeks now (this is a newly created account). No error messages are showing and i can't reset my password. I have Spotify Premium and my original account is Haude92.

I wasn't able to get in touch with the Spotify-Support (they didn't respond).

Anyone got a solution for this matter? I'm still paying monthly and desperate.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When using the contact form and you get a non-reply Email, just reply to it to get directly to the support.

Q

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there @Haude92,

That's frustrading! To get to the Contact Form click here. And please notice for logging in you have to use Username and Password, not Email. (Take this Link)

Q

Hi Quanty,

Thanks a lot for your answer! But I tried that before and noone answered and my login information are correct (Username + Password).

Well I tried again now via Contact Form, but my last request to them is still unanswered...

It's allready been this way over a month. The lack of support is really bad and I consider to just quit my abo and use some other music provider instead, just because of that (If it's even possible to quit my abo or delete my account, when i can't access it!).

Anyone got some other possible solutions?

Marked as solution

When using the contact form and you get a non-reply Email, just reply to it to get directly to the support.

Q

Thanks I finally got in contact with the Spotify support!

They changed my email to another and I could reset my password. Everything is working again.

Suggested posts