Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

Can't Login on any device

Solved!
Highlighted

Can't Login on any device

Casual Listener

Hello Spotify community,

I can't Login on any device or the forum and it's been this way a couple of weeks now (this is a newly created account). No error messages are showing and i can't reset my password. I have Spotify Premium and my original account is Haude92.

I wasn't able to get in touch with the Spotify-Support (they didn't respond).

Anyone got a solution for this matter? I'm still paying monthly and desperate.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Betreff: Can't Login on any device

Community Legend
When using the contact form and you get a non-reply Email, just reply to it to get directly to the support.

Q

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted

Community Legend

Hi there @Haude92,

That's frustrading! To get to the Contact Form click here. And please notice for logging in you have to use Username and Password, not Email. (Take this Link)

Q

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi Quanty,

Thanks a lot for your answer! But I tried that before and noone answered and my login information are correct (Username + Password).

Well I tried again now via Contact Form, but my last request to them is still unanswered...

It's allready been this way over a month. The lack of support is really bad and I consider to just quit my abo and use some other music provider instead, just because of that (If it's even possible to quit my abo or delete my account, when i can't access it!).

Anyone got some other possible solutions?

Highlighted
Solution!

Community Legend
When using the contact form and you get a non-reply Email, just reply to it to get directly to the support.

Q

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks I finally got in contact with the Spotify support!

They changed my email to another and I could reset my password. Everything is working again.

SUGGESTED POSTS