Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login via Facebook anymore

Solved!

Can't Login via Facebook anymore

Hi

I'm using Spotify Premium on my Desktop PC and Smartphone. I'm logging in with my Facebook Account.

Since I changed my Facebook Password the last time I can't login anymore to the Spotify Player. Everytime I want to Login, my browser directs me to the facebook page, where I get an error-msg:

(Translated from german:)

"Unfortunately, this feature is currently unavailable: While processing this request an error occured. Please try again later."

(Original-Msg: Leider ist diese Funktion derzeit nicht verfügbar: Bei der Bearbeitung dieser Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal.)

Funnily enough, the Facebook-Login works, when I want to Login to the Spotify-Account-Website or this Forum...

Does anyone know a solution for this?

Greetings

Thomas

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just instead of clicking on "log in via facebook", enter the email and password you usually use to log in to facebook into the username and password box below

View solution in original post

8 Replies

This is the official Spotify support forum, isn't it? So is there anyone working as supporter to help me with this problem?

Same problem for me..... i pay 10euros a month for this and cant even lock in since 5 days or so....

Marked as solution

Just instead of clicking on "log in via facebook", enter the email and password you usually use to log in to facebook into the username and password box below

This doesn't work. I've tried many many times.

I sent email to support 3 days ago and get no reply.

I hope this can be solved ASAP and I will stop paying. 

Oh this acutally worked for me! Thx!

Entering FB email and password instead of using the FB Login worked for me, too.

Thanks!

This is NOT working for me either! I tried it a couple of times. I even tried changing my login password via normal login, but nothing helps. I've now been spotifyless for over a month and nothing seems to help :'(

This might solve the Problem:
Go to your Facebook APP permissions, delete spotify from the list. Then log in normally with your Facebook Account again. It worked for me!

Suggested posts