Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login

Can't Login

Had Spotify working fine on Windows 7 32bit. Just done a clean install to Windows 7 64bit and now can't get past the log in screen.

it allows me to put in my Username but then nothing else will respond so can't put password in.

Help please

6 Replies

Hey @probyan

That's strange! Could you try a quick reinstall just in case there's a problem with the install? Let me know how you get on.

Thanks for the reply.

Have reinstalled 3 or 4 times and always the same, can input Usename but then everything else is dead.

I'm having exactly the same problem. Reinstalled 4 times, restarted phone about 5 times. Can log in but then goes back to my home screen

It's just My PC that is having the problem, I can log in on my iPad without any problems.

I have tried installing with no Firewall or AV running but still the same, everything locked excepy for inputting Username. Really wish it could be sorted, I'm somewhat lost without it.

Me too.  I can log in to my account via Facebook on the company website but the actual Spotify program on my PC states that Facebook log-in failed.  It is working just fine on my iPhone.

I've updated my phone and its now working. @spotifycare on twitter were really helpful

Suggested posts