Can't Login

Plan

Free

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I currently use Spotify on a web browser, and whenever I try to use Spotify now, it logs me out of my account. When i sign in, there's a piece of red text saying "oops, something went wrong" and i get signed out again. I have been stuck in this loop for over a week, and I would appreciate any help that is given.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ssjvegito1110,

thanks for trying out my advise !

Due to the fact you're using your web browser, i would suggest you try to clear your browser's cache and cookies and give it another try.

Keep me posted 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @ssjvegito1110,

Welcome to the Spotify community !

In some cases, when your account is logging you out it's best to click "Sign Out Everywhere" at the bottom of this page and then giving the steps mentioned here a try.

However, this automatic action of the app should also have to strengthening your account's protection by following the steps provided here and here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂 

Thank you for your tips! @OneByBoo

Sorry for the late response, but unfortunately, your tips did not work. Thank you for your time, however. It's greatly appreciated!

Marked as solution

Hi @ssjvegito1110,

thanks for trying out my advise !

Due to the fact you're using your web browser, i would suggest you try to clear your browser's cache and cookies and give it another try.

Keep me posted 🙂

That was exactly the problem! Thank you so much for all your help! 😁

Hi @ssjvegito1110l,

thanks for your patience !

I'm very glad to see the issue is now solved.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts