Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Reach Contact Form

Solved!

Can't Reach Contact Form

Hello,

I've been a Premium Spotify subscriber for some time now, but I am trying to close my account. I am trying to deactivate my Facebook but I would like to continue using Spotify Premium, so I have no choice but to create a new account and subscription. 

Therefore, I am trying to completely close out and delete the old account. When I went to the Help/Solutions pages, I discovered that I must fill out a contact form to request that my account be closed. However, upon going to the contact form and clicking "Account & Payments" and then "I want to permanently close my Spotify account", the only option brings me to a Help/Solutions page which tells me again that I must fill out a contact form. It's just a loop of redirects, and I can't seem to reach the contact form. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.

- Taylor

Attached is a file which shows in order the pages I reach when trying to get to the contact form. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey everyone!
To get to the contact form you need to press that bright green button that says "I still need help".
Make sure to reply to any automated email you'll receive after you've sent it, directing you back to the help pages even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

@user-removed There is also this link here to permantly close a Spotify account.

Hope this helped!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hey @tkburchfield !

Here's the direkt link to the contact form.

Peace^^

Please stop. This is the same link provided by the page that the original poster and I have been trying to use.

I  also have the same problem... It's driving me insane. My account has the username of my password... I was on my phone while making the account and It lagged really badly, so it inputted my password in both the username and password boxes. I want to delete it and then just keep listening to music.

Hey @tkburchfield,

You might need to login first. Just click on the LOG IN on the upper right hand side of your browser, Click on LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK. Once done, head over here: https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/

Hi tkburchfield!

Have you solved your problem?
I am having a problem with my account, and I simply can't reach spotify's contact form! This is absurd, please help me if you know any solution to this.
Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately I am still uncertain as to how to reach the contact form and
go about closing my account. Sorry!

I'm trying to get in touch with spotify to make a deal with them about some photographs can any one give me some correct info like phone numbers or email addresses

Has anybody figured out this contact form yet? I have been trying since November and all I get is the run around. This frankly is unacceptable and starting to really frustrate me.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I am trying to close one of my accounts.
Marked as solution

Hey everyone!
To get to the contact form you need to press that bright green button that says "I still need help".
Make sure to reply to any automated email you'll receive after you've sent it, directing you back to the help pages even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

@user-removed There is also this link here to permantly close a Spotify account.

Hope this helped!
K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts