Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Sign in to Hulu with Spotify Premium/Hulu subscription (HELP)

Can't Sign in to Hulu with Spotify Premium/Hulu subscription (HELP)

Plan

Premium w/ Hulu

My Question or Issue

I currently have the bundle subscription but I've signed up for Premium through Facebook. Every time I try to sign in through Facebook on Hulu, it automatically switches to another account I no longer use. I tried deleting all cookies and history so no passwords/accounts can be saved, and it still automatically signs in to a separate account (not connected to Facebook). Any one know how I could solve this? 

I've been trying to sign in for months but it keeps giving me the same issue and even tried the same thing at my work computer. No luck. Attached is a photo to show that it's my current plan. Heeeeeelp please!

SPwH.png
3 Replies

Hey @ashleygo,

Thanks for reaching out about this 🙂

In order to access Hulu with the account which is linked to your Spotify account, all you need to do is to go to the Your Services tab in your Spotify account overview - here's a quick link - and clicking on Activate.

If you find that your Spotify account is linked to the wrong Hulu account, you can reach out to Hulu directly here - they'll be able to help you out with that.

Note that if you want to log in to Hulu with Facebook, but your Facebook account is linked to the wrong Hulu account, this is also something that you need to reach out to Hulu for, since this is not related to your Spotify account.

Hope that helps! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

This doesn’t work if you have already activated the hulu account. The first link takes you to a page that says start watching (hulu) but that link takes you to subscription options for hulu. then when you try to log in with your spotify email, it doesn’t work again

I have this same issue too! Any help would be appreciated!

Suggested posts