Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Upgrade/Subscribe Link Redirect/Ummm...

Can't Upgrade/Subscribe Link Redirect/Ummm...

Here's the scoop. I sent this to your customer service team just to be told to check FAQs and search here which I already did or I could make a twitter account just so I could get tweeted back to check FAQs or search here. NOPE. 

My premium expired. I went to go change payment info. I click subscribe. What loads? The same page with the subscribe link. Tried this on the mobile app, PC app, Google Chrome, IE, cleared caches, had a friend try it on his computer. Same problem. It just redirects back to the subscribe link.

Furthermore, I am told on this same page: "Your pre-paid Premium will end on 2015-04-30. Subscribe to keep the tunes flowing, no need to re-credit your account every month." Great, wonderful, fine. But wait, I have ads. I can't pick a song on the fly. I can't save music. I simply DO NOT have Premium, despite what your system says! 

I asked your customer service team, only to get literally no help whatsoever. What is the point of having a "send us your query" box if you're only going to direct us elsewhere?! It's like BradyGames Final Fantasy 9 guide, totally littered with "want to find this item? go to gamefaqs!" Seriously? How can you call it customer service when it basically amounts to "ask someone else"? What is the email team being paid to do? Sit on Reddit all day? 

Listen, I don't care either way, whether I pay now or at the end of the month. I just want to use the darn service. I've been using Spotify for quite some time now and I drive around a ton, so it's incredible for that, the UI is easy, the selections are extensive. But not being able to even PAY for the service I want to use is driving me up the wall and I'm thinking about deleting the app and going elsewhere. Please make this right. As stated, I just want to PAY FOR and use your service. Is that really too much to ask for?

Don't make me quit you.

-LBN

PS. Just to clarify everything, the "subscribe" button in the attached jpg just loads the same page to infinity, and I have NO premium usage. Simple enough.

yo_unbelieveaballOH.jpg
2 Replies

I'm the friend that tried to help mr. Noire, did exactly what he's describing on my DESKTOP PC, tried it with my acct as well, exact same Loop. Im not even trying to upgrade and im getting aggravated, i have nothing but trouble with your app and service. Please make this right, unless of course you want to lose some good customers.

If you used the contact form and  you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts