Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Upgrade to Premium

Can't Upgrade to Premium

Hi,

I've been trying to upgrade to Premium for the past weeks but it won't let me do it for some reason. I know for sure that my credit and debit card are working properly, so that's not an issue.

It'll just redirect me to the "choose product" page and give me a standard error message.

Any suggestions as to what is actually the problem?

Thank you

7 Replies

No idea what a standard error message is. Any chance of a screeen capture? Have you tried using a different browser?

Well, here it is. There are no real specific about the error. That comes after putting my card number in.

Screen Shot 2014-04-18 at 6.17.15 PM.png

Does your card meet all of the requirements here?
https://support.spotify.com/problems/#!/article/payment-problem-card

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, it does

Some banks to reject the $0.00 charge (which they do process to make sure the card exists) - might be worth trying linking a card to PayPal and using PayPal?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've been trying to upgrade to premium with my iPhone and it won't let me! It's so annoying! I go into the app and I push "Upgrade To Premium" and it just goes back to my music page. I swear I've done it like 7 times already and it's not working. Is this happening to anyone else?

Ya I've gotten the same issue. Were you on the wifi when trying to upgrade? Or tried deleting then re downloading the app?

Suggested posts