Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access Premium account in Nepal

Solved!

Can't access Premium account in Nepal

I have Spotify Premium with a US account and a bunch of offline content saved on my iPhone and iPad. I've been in Nepal for a month (with regular wifi) and on the app on both devices has logged me out and won't let me access my account. The error message I get is "Spotify is not available in your country yet" but I was under the impression that I would be able to use the Premium account while traveling. Any help would be appreciated! It's been a frustratingly music-free month and I have another two months to go!
Thanks,
Colleen

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Wings760, welcome to the community!

You should be able to access your account, as long as you are a premium user abroad. Does it say you are a current Premium user here? Also, have you tried a clean install?  

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Wings760, welcome to the community!

You should be able to access your account, as long as you are a premium user abroad. Does it say you are a current Premium user here? Also, have you tried a clean install?  

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks so much Josh!  You were right, reinstalling the apps worked 🙂  You saved my vacation!

When Spotify will lunch in Nepal.

After dinner mate.

@Shand4 

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Nepal

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts