Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access account

Can't access account

I've had a student premium account with spotify for about 3 years. At the end of December 2017, I was charged a normal premium price. I disputed this with my bank and then later realized that I actually hadn't renewed in time. It is now the beginning of February and my account hasn't worked in about a week. I log in through Facebook, and it keeps telling me that the username or password is incorrect and it doesn't recognize it. I made a new account with my email address instead of feacebook, then logged out and tried logging into the original account again. It doesn't recognize the new email address I used to create the second account or any other email address I've ever had. I can look through facebook and see that I am connected to spotify and it gives me the email address associated, but that email doesn't appear to be connected to an active account. It looks like I haven't been charged since December when I disputed with my bank, so did my account get cancelled? I just want to get back to my original account. Please help!

1 Reply

Hey @ehudson, welcome to the community!

Sounds like you've created a few Spotify accounts. We suggest following this troubleshooting to make sure you're using the correct account. You can also close any accounts you're not going to use to avoid future inconveniences.

If you've processed a chargeback through your bank, your account might be disabled, which is why you can't access it. In this case, we suggest following these steps to have it back up and running in no time.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts