Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access account

Can't access account

Hi -- I'm a Spotify Premium user (US account, living in Switzerland) who has tried to reset my password multiple times over the past 2 days and am not receiving the email link (and yes, I've checked my spam folder every time on a variety of computers, browsers, incognito status, etc.). Nothing works. It's quite frustrating there's not an alternate way to do this.

Please help me regain access to my original account (gspaniolo).

thanks,

Greg

9 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

If you actually checked Spam/Junk folders and there's nothing there, please double-check if you're looking at the right e-mail address.

While trying to reset your password, consider using an Incognito Window.

Just to clear things up, was your Spotify Account created through Facebook?

Thanks! 🙂

No, the account I'm trying to recover (gspaniolo) is not linked to Facebook.
And yes, I checked the correct email address and tried using an incognito
window.

thanks for your help with this,
Greg

Can you please check your Spam Filters and check if Spotify is excluded?

I recommend you to add no-reply@spotify.com saved as a contact, if after doing this you're still not getting an email, let me know! 🙂

Hey, sorry to hear that you can’t get into your account. Best thing for you to do is go to Contact Us on the bottom of the website and go to Chat now. They should be able to talk with you immediately and help you out!

Thanks, this sounds like it would be helpful but I can't find any link to "chat" with Spotify.

Spotify admins, can you please help me with next steps here? The amount of time I've spent trying to sort this out has been extremely frustrating. You guys need to make this easier...

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

We'd first recommend trying the steps in this Spotify article, along with double-checking Spam and other filtered folders in the right email inbox for the password reset email. 

If that still doesn't do the trick, you can reach out to us anytime by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I’ve done everything recommended multiple times, can’t find a chat feature and have sent 2 emails to Spotify without any response. Can someone from Spotify please help me recover my account under “gspaniolo”? Email me directly at the email address w this account, *snip*.

If I don’t resolve this soon, I will inform my credit card company to stop processing charges from Spotify....

Thanks, Katerina -- I was able to contact Spotify support by email and eventually reset my password.

Hey there @gspaniolo,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Glad to hear everything's well now 🙂

Let us know if you have further questions; we'll be right here to help.

spotify:track:06Zz2l7cVTCTgCNDe1bnEF

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts