Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access my account

Solved!

Can't access my account

I'v recently been unable to login to my premium spotify account. At first, I would type in my details, and access my account for about 2 seconds before being thrown back to the login page. After reinstalling the app on my phone, the issue changed; apparently the username/password was incorrect. I've tried resetting password, but I don't know what email is attached to that account. I'm currently using a non-premium account (that I don't recall making) with a different username, but it's connected to my main email. The paypal payments from the premium are also coming from this email. I've had a friend check that my premium account still exists, which it does, I just can't get to it. I've already contacted support, and they sent me an automated (and useless) reply. I use spotify everyday, and I've got a few playlists on that account that I'd like to keep, so this really sucks. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MaximSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i have a free account on my phone and i forget how i logged in on my phone..now i am trying to use every possible means to login in desktop like facebook account,email,phone number but i cant find the account i have on my phone.i have my playlist saved on it please help.

Hey @THakurSahab,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The email address you've used to log in should be visible in the mobile app settings. Use it to reset your password and access your account on desktop.

We hope this helps. Let us know if you have other questions.

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts