Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access premium even though it acknowledges gift card payment

Can't access premium even though it acknowledges gift card payment

Paid for premium subscription with a spotify gift card for my iPod touch 5 and it just keeps saying I need a premium account and will only let me play the radio. Checked the account page and it acknowledges I have 2 months spotify unlimited. Pretty frustrating.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Already installed/uninstalled, logged in/out over and over with no luck.....
2 Replies

Hello, @Sitamoia50! A premium subscription is required in order to use Spotify on your mobile devices. Because you have two months of Spotify Unlimited and wish to use Spotify on your mobile devices, I'd suggest contacting the customer services team and they might be able to upgrade your account to one month of Spotify Premium at the expense of your Unlimited plan.

You can get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Thanks for the help. Used the form you sent and they switched my account to premium . I hope I can pay for the premium monthly using the spotify gift card. When I signed on using the gift card I'm almost positive the only choice it gave me was the unlimited, that's how I got into this situation. If it gave me the choice of premium I would have selected it. Well, guess we'll see at the end of the month. Again, thanks

Suggested posts