Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add a family member to our family subscription.

Can't add a family member to our family subscription.

Hi! I'm in a bit of a pickle and I hope someone can help me.

My mom has a family subscription for her, my sister and myself. First, my sister had logged in through my moms facebook because she was too young to get her own facebook, but both of them found this annoying because they couldn't listen to music at the same time, because of the same facebook account being logged in. 
Now my sister is old enough for a facebook, so I helped her set up an account so she could have her own seperate account, mostly for spotify.

As i'm trying to set this all up, because i usually am the most handy with stuff like this, i keep getting an error message. It says the application i am trying to use no longer exists. Ive tried tons of different routes, trying it on both my sisters and my own phone, making my mom send the invite link through different types of messengers (facebook messenger, whatsapp, copying the link) and nothing works.

I hope someone can help me, because my sister really just wants to listen to her music.

Thank you in advance!

1 Reply

Hey, @Belanna 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you try to send the invitation again through Email? And then using another device (preferentially a desktop one), on a browser incognito mode, try to accept the invitation and let me know if works...

I know you may have done it already, but I'm just trying to create a possible solutions list for your case.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts