Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't add facebook to existing spotify.

Can't add facebook to existing spotify.

They have different email addresses but I went to Spotify Social Network Connect to Facebook on my Mac. It asked for permission, but after agreeing, it then redirected to a page with text that merely said "ok." No formatting. No other script. Just "ok." How do I successfully connect my facebook to my Spotify?

Screen Shot 2014-12-23 at 6.05.13 PM.png

4 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Could you try to remove your cache/cookies? Then restart Spotify and try again. See if that helps.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

@Jordi wrote:

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Could you try to remove your cache/cookies? Then restart Spotify and try again. See if that helps.

Thank you. I tried clearing both the cache and cookies. Nothing changed. I also tried revoking permission for Spotify on facebook and trying again. Same thing. Same page comes up as shown.

Update: Tried signing back in with facebook. I was prompted to sign in with my existing spotify account (ladypetrichor) and this happened.

Screen Shot 2014-12-23 at 9.55.29 PM.png

Sorry for the small delay. You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form or by tweeting @SpotifyCares on twitter. 

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts