Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy a normal premium subscription

Can't buy a normal premium subscription

I want to renew my premium subscription but the only option showing up is a family plan which is a little bit more expensive than the regular plan. I can click "check more offers" but the only two other options are a "student plan" and a "yearly subscription". What can i do to buy a regular subscription

6 Replies

Hey @Animomo,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please try it again in incognito mode and/or another browser? If that doesn't help, please try it on another device.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried incognito mode and it still didn't work. I already tried it on my phone and my pc.

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you tell me the names of the browsers/devices you've tried it on so far?

Also, do you see the Premium plan if you visit this direct link: https://www.spotify.com/premium/?

If it directs you to a URL with #_more-offers, remove that part and see what happens 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks for answering back, here's the list of devices and coresponding browsers i used:

Huaweii CUN-L21 (Android 5.1) - Chrome

My PC (Windows 7) - Opera

Lenovo Laptop (Windows 😎 - Chrome

Going into that link brings no results, it still shows up as a family plan and deleting the #_more-offers url doesn't fix anything. At this point i'm thinking that buying a spotify gift card is the only solution.

EDIT: I don't know if this is worth mentioning or helpful at all but i'm currently residing in Poland.

Thanks for the info.

I've escalated your post and will let you know when I hear back.

MaximSpotify Star

Thanks for your patience while I was waiting for a reply from Spotify staff 🙂

Can you let me know if you currently have a Premium subscription that was cancelled? In this case, you can just update the payment methods and resume the subscription on your Account's page.

If you're currently on a Free subscription, I'd recommend using another internet connection to see if it does the trick.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts