Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy premium after having Premium for 30 days

Can't buy premium after having Premium for 30 days

It keeps telling me I have no money in my account when I know for a fact I have more than enough to get spotify premium and keep it. Last I tried was in February I think, I've been trying since my 30 day trial vanished but it kept saying you don't have the funds to complete the purchase. Is there a solution to this or is my account bugged?

1 Reply

Hey there and welcome to the community, this can be resolved in no time. Just purchase gift card (if available) and redeem it. No need to send it to anyone, just redeem it to your account. https://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/e-card/

There are also some main requirements that your card must fulfil in order to use it to subscribe to Spotify Premium or Spotify Unlimited.

1. Ensure that your card has not expired. If you have received a new card, update your credit card details on your Subscription page.
  2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card or PayPal is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (Spotify can only accept payment from it's launch countries).
  3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard).
  4. Your card must also be open to be used for foreign purchases.

Let me know if you have some problems or any further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts