Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't buy premium

Can't buy premium

Hey,

I've been trying to buy premium for a couple of days now, but it doesn't work.

After selecting Paypal and accepting the terms of use on the website, i click on "start spotify premium".

But when logging in to Paypal and accepting the payment, i just get redirected to the same spotify page as before (https://www.spotify.com/de/purchase/panel/?country=DE#__main-billing-paypal). No error message is being shown.

The payment isn't listed in my Paypal accout either (and my Spotify account stays on Spotify free).

I already tried with different browsers, clearing my cache and even a different OS. I have not tested Spotify premium yet (thus the 99ct for 3 months should work - and why would it show me the offer if i couldn't use it?). Both my Spotify and Paypal accounts are set to Germany. The Spotify account is linked with facebook. And yes, my Paypal works, i just payed with it last week.

Thanks,

Lukas

2 Replies

Hey @lwagner, Welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spotify is aware of this issue and investigating ๐Ÿ™‚

In the meanwhile you can contact support and they can help you set up your premium subscription ๐Ÿ™‚

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you ๐Ÿ™‚

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you ๐Ÿ™‚

I hope this helped solve your issue ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, i'll try it ๐Ÿ™‚

Suggested posts