Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't cancel Virgin Media subscription

Can't cancel Virgin Media subscription

Subscription status

You are currently using Spotify Premium. Your account is associated with our partner Virgin Media

Hi, my account on Spotify appears to have never cancelled my subscription with Virgin Media as I'd like to change over to my Uni Days subscription. Is there a problem with my account or am I still associated with Virgin? Also there is no 'cancel your subscription' option.

I have been a paying customer for Sportify premium for 4 years and I would hate to have to start a new account, many thanks. 🙂

2 Replies

Starting a new account is simple.. All you do is create a new account - follow your old one - follow new one and then follow all your playlits

takes 5 mins to do.

So you have had it from VM but not paid for it? (your subs do not pay for it it's a freebie from VM)

Lucky man! Can I have thos login details? ;D

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure there's no cancel button for you? It's under manage your subscription on the 'view your options' link.

Here is a direct link to the beginning of the cancellation page.

If that doesn't work for you, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts