Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't cancle my subscription / Unable to authorize via Facebook

Solved!

Can't cancle my subscription / Unable to authorize via Facebook

Now i've really enjoyed 30 days of testing permium, but since i can't afford it right now, i tried to cancle my subsciption.
Now everytime i try to authorize via facebook, it just says "something went wrong" and woent cancle my subscription.

It redirects me to the help page, but without any information what went wrong.

I'm grateful for every kind of help, so,
tanks a bunch in before ~

ss+(2014-10-08+at+10.33.40).jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already tried to use another browser?

Orherwise, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already tried to use another browser?

Orherwise, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts