Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country, even though I am there currently

Solved!

Can't change country, even though I am there currently

Hi everyone,

I am trying to change my country settings for my Premium account from the UK to Hungary (I live in Hungary but traver a lot). I am in Hungary right now, so it should be working, however, when I go to the "Edit account" part, the country still cannot be changed (or clicked on). I also tried the "Subscription" settings part, but there is no "..." sign that I can click on, and when I try to change the payment method for another card (that was issued in Hungary) it says that: "Your payment method and country don't match. To continue, change your account's location or use a different payment method." I tried every tip I was able to find here, but for some reason nothing works, and I really need to change it because I am going abroad again in a few days.

Dorina

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @eszdor33, welcome to the Community!

We suggest you try the steps you mentioned using an incognito window. If it makes no difference, log in here and cancel your subscription.

When your account reverts to Free, you'll be able to follow these steps to change your country setting. After that, you'll just need to resubscribe to Premium.

We hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @eszdor33, welcome to the Community!

We suggest you try the steps you mentioned using an incognito window. If it makes no difference, log in here and cancel your subscription.

When your account reverts to Free, you'll be able to follow these steps to change your country setting. After that, you'll just need to resubscribe to Premium.

We hope that helps.

Cancelling and then upgrading the subscription in incognito mode worked. Thank you!! 🙂

Suggested posts