Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country in my account! (I've already tried the solution that they give everywhere)

Can't change country in my account! (I've already tried the solution that they give everywhere)

Hi! Okay so I'm from Peru and I've been using my free account here for a long time. A while ago I went to the US for 3 months and used it there. Now, 2 weeks after I arrived to Peru again, I can't sign in because "my country doesn't match what's in my profile". I have, of course, tried to change it by going to my account page and tried editting my profile, but when I click on "edit profile" I only get a title "Edit your profile" (all of this in spanish) and my email and sex. I can't change my country anywhere (neither it appears there, only when I click on "general view of account" I can see "my country", US). I have tried contacting Spotify but no answer. 

I need help! I don't want to delete my account and create a new one because I have all my playlists there 😞

Thank you. 

2 Replies

If you have already tried what is listed on this page, and it still doesn't work, you will then want to contact support and let them help you with your issue. Hope this helps. 

Thank you for your answer! As I said before, I already tried that, too. But I haven't gotten an answer from them that's why I thought maybe here someone would have had the same or similar experience. Any ideas on other ways of making contact with them?

Thanks again.

Suggested posts