Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country

Can't change country

I can't change the country location for my account. I went to Edit Profile and went to click to change country from UK to Australia but it doesn't let me change it at all.

Any ideas what I can do?

I am a premium member of Spotify.

Thanks
Jodie

3 Replies

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. Simple. It's based on your current IP address.

If you're not in the country you'd like to change it to or you're having trouble with the first step, you canchange the country with your payment details here. Your payment details will need to be from thecountry you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there. Also make sure you're not using Proxy and/or VPN.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here. They'll be more than happy to help out.

Thanks but it won't let me - and I am in Australia, which is the country I
want to change it to.

Will have to contact support, there's obviously something strange going on.

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Give it 24 to 48hrs, also make sure you're checking your Spam folder because sometimes emails might end up there.

Suggested posts