Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change country

Can't change country

Hi, everytime I open spotify I get a message saying that my country does not match the one set in my profile. 

The thing is, I was in the UK until a couple of months ago, and now I am in Portugal, and it worked in the UK because I had the country set to UK, but now, when I go to my profile and change it to Portugal it just doesn't. I open my overview page and the country is set to UK, but when click "edit your profile" the country is already set to Portugal, but "saving profile" does not change the country in the overview page and I still get the same error when I open spotify.

Can someone help me with this? thanks.

tl.dr: Used to be in the UK, and am currently in Portugal, but when I go to my profile page and change the country, it does not save the setting properly.

4 Replies

Is this a free account or unlimited/premium?

sorry, it is a free account right now.

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they should be able to change it manually for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you, I will.

Suggested posts