Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change credit card

Solved!

Can't change credit card

I have a premium subscription in the US, and when I try to change my credit card on record, I get this infinite loop of subscribe buttons, but am never taken to a screen where I can update my information. Have tried this on Safari, Firefox and Chrome and the problem is consisten. Please help. I miss my premium!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@JSFleming Are you logged in when you go to the homepage (it should have your name at the top right corner)? Make sure you are logged in there, and then click on to this page, select the reason "I want to switch payment method" it should redirect you to a page to enter your new payment details. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hello.

Have you tried to change your payment details to Paypal?

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Hello @JSFleming, welcome to the community!

Try this page here 🙂 

Hope this helped 🙂

Follow me on Twitter

Thanks for the thought. I'm not a big PayPal user, so probably not the best option for me.

Sorry, that page is just taking me to a login page that never quite loads... not sure if that's what it's supposed to do, or...? Appreciate your response, though.
Marked as solution

@JSFleming Are you logged in when you go to the homepage (it should have your name at the top right corner)? Make sure you are logged in there, and then click on to this page, select the reason "I want to switch payment method" it should redirect you to a page to enter your new payment details. 

Hope this helped 🙂

Follow me on Twitter

Worked like a charm. Thanks so much for your help!

I hit update payment card button and it goes to 'Oops something's gone horribly wrong' . Keeps doing it, no way in. Can't find any way of getting help, despairing!  help!

Suggested posts