Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change email?

Solved!

Can't change email?

I signed up for Spotify a while ago, and currently do not have Premium. I tried to update my email address in "edit profile" but every time I hit save I get a red box pop up saying "Sorry, wrong password", even though I didn't touch the "confirm password" box. The same thing happened even when I did enter the correct password just in case.

Thanks!
44 Replies

I have a similar problem, but slightly different. It's allowed me to change my e-mail address (last weekend in fact) but I am still receiving all of my Spotify e-mails to my OLD e-mail address rather than the new one. Any fix for this?

I need to update my email address but when i enter my new email address in change my details it says this is already in use. I can't contact spotify support because they will respond to my old email account which i cant access anymore...

It does not help:

"We'll get back to you at defunct.mailaddress@notavailable.com. We respond to every question, so please check your spam or junk folder if you don't hear from us soon."

I can't check the defunct address so what's the point?

I can't change email. I remplace the email in the box, then enter my password, then click 'save profil' to confirme and then this blue page appear with this message : 

We're all mixed up

Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again.
Can you help me ? I change my email and will like to link it. 

I am unable to change my email address. The old one no longer exist and I dont have an option to change it.

Suggested posts