Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can´t change method of payment

Can´t change method of payment

Hi,

I am trying to change the card with which I make my monthly payments but it doesn´t work in either of the two search engines I have (Chrome and Mozilla Firefox). It says "something went wrong" etc etc.

Please could somebody let me know how I can change my card details?

31 Replies

Hey there, like described before you should contact with contact form.

The team can solve then problem for you in no time!

If you conatcted already, response time is 24 hours. The Spotify customer service team can solve this for you!!!

Have a nice day!

How long is "no time"? I got their e mail about that thay have recived mine 10.25 AM. I still cant change my card.

I am not ironic... how long do they take usually to solve this kind of problems?

sorry fot not reading your answer more carefully!

I am bit stressed about it. Sorry!

I got it! 24 hours....

Response time is promised by Spotify in 24 hours.

You need to contact using contact form beacause your problem may be related to your account, not to the Spotify site.

Spotify engineers can then look into your account and you get help then.

If you have some trouble in future, just pop an message here.

I filled some form there i could chooose between different topics (three steps i think it was) and at the end write short description. Is that the contact form you mean?

I am more than sure that problem is my account. I have an expired card connected to that. I should hav "disconnected"  it before it got old i guess...

Yes.

This is called in site "Contact Spotify Support".

Describe your problem. If you can provide more detailed information, the better.

Have a nice day!

Poping the messages all the time and probably be a "community veteran" by the end of the day! 🙂

I want to solve it now!

Yes, still problems. But now I get another error message:

"Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area"

In community users can get an general answers like "How much Spotify will cost in my Country", "How to re-install Spotify" etc. The problem you described needs more time to look into it and this is not possible because it may need more detailed information and is not suggested to talk about it at public forum. Spotify may need some personal details etc.

I can promise that you hear something really cool from Spotify soon.

Hi guys,

We're not ignoring the problem, don't worry. We heard that it was all sorted a little while back, but it does look like it's effecting a few of you.

The devs are looking into at the moment, so this should be fixed very shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hope so, cause I got a party tomorrow and I don't want any commercial-breaks!

I am having the same issue today (April 29th). I changed my credit card but I cant update my payment method. 

I am getting a error like this: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks,

Henrique 

Suggested posts