Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change my accounts country

Can't change my accounts country

Hello! I've been using spotify with vpn for a few years because it wasn't available in Russia, but i heard that it starts this summer in Russia so I decided to change my country from US to mine, but for some reason it doesn't allow me to do that. I just cant choose any other country from the list, the only one avaliable is USA. 

4 Replies

Perhaps it's the device you're trying to change it from. Try changing it using another one.

Hey @evlucid,

Exciting to hear that Spotify launches in Russia eventually!

Have you tried changing your country in your Spotify account while using VPN? And do you have a Premium plan or a Free plan?

Keep me posted.

Best,
Felix

I have a free plan, and yes, I tried to change with vpn, but what country should I choose as connection source? USA or something else? I tried Russia/USA/UK and it still wont let me change the country, only one available is USA. 

I have the same problem.

i have activated my account in Australia and now I would like to change country as I am travelling but it’s not possible.

when I go to the account settings the only country that is showed is Australia and that’s it. No other country that I can choose! Don’t know what to do!

Suggested posts