Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change my country!

Can't change my country!

I started my premium in Hungary, but I needed to go back to Serbia, while I was there, my card expired so I changed my payment method to a Serbian card so I needed to change the country to Serbia, but now that I'm back at Hungary, I want it back, but I just can't do it. If I go to my account, and UPDATE payment, then when I change it to Hungary, the options of PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD won't come up. Please help me!

2.png
1.png
3 Replies

Same issue trying to change from USA to Canada. It's been happening for weeks, and it's wild that there's no straightforward way to report this issue to Spotify...

Facing the same issue, I can not change the country on my family account.

When I change the country it I get an empty window and if I update my payment with one from my new country of residence I simply get "Your payment method and country don't match. To continue, change your account's location or use a different payment method."

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you have a Premium subscription, you need to change your payment method to one issued in the country where you're currently located. Then, the payment method and country will be changed in your next billing date. Make sure you're not using a VPN when doing this process as it may cause issues.

If you have a Premium Family subscription, you'd need to cancel your current subscription and once your account is reverted to free, you'll be able to change your account's country settings and subscribe again using a payment method issued in the current country.

You can find more info in this article.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts