Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change my playlist photo nor the description

Can't change my playlist photo nor the description

I've had this problem for around 4-5 days.
I've reinstalled Spotify and it doesn't work.
This problem only occurs with my account, since I've tried with multiple accounts, internets and pc's and my one is the one not working.
This problem happens not only with this list, but with new ones I've created and old ones.

52918087_532750523902161_5173273977589596160_n.png
8 Replies

Hi @Vovlito, and welcome to the community.

First of all, have you tried to reinstall Spotify in your computer?

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Please let me know if this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey! Thanks for replying.
Yes, I've tried reinstalling the app in two computers and I still have this problem

Ok @lucianomalizia,

Let's try to get to the bottom of this. Could you all let me know what OS, Spotify and device versions you're using? Also, does it help to log out and log back into the app? 

I couldn't read the message in the image since it's too small. What's it saying?

BittencourtSpotify Star

I use iOS on iPhone and Windows PC.
I've already tried re logging in and it doesn't work either.
The message is in spanish and it reads: The image or description haven't been updated, please try again. I've tried more than 20 times although

1.jpg

That's odd.

I've just found something that solved this same issue to another user a few months ago:

Close the Spotify desktop-app completely. Relaunch it and check if it’s changed in your phone. If not, try to sign out on both your desktop and mobile phone - and then back in again. Also make sure the image is a JPG. Spotify does not accept any other format. 

Hope this is more helpful.

BittencourtSpotify Star

I've just relogged into my phone and restarted the Spotify app in my PC.
I received a Copyright Warning but I was using a photo that was already as the cover of a song, now i cannot even use my own made photos.
The playlist has over 65k followers and I cannot do anything, nor to the other ones that I have.

2.jpg

I see. In this case I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify Cares staff - They'll be happy to help you further with this.

There are a few ways to contact them

Besides the ones above, another great way is to use the Facebook support. Shoot them a message here: Spotify Cares. They generally reply very quickly.

Keep me posted!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Ok! Thank you very much

Suggested posts