Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change password

Can't change password

Hi

I have a quetsion that I hope someone can help me with. 

I was unable to log on to my Spotify account (I thought that I might have forgotten the password), so I requested a new password that was sent to the e-mail address connected with my Spotify account. But here's the problem; the e-mail account the new password was sent to does not work... The e-mail account is a Hotmail-account, but when I try to log on at hotmail.com it says that they don't reqognize my account.

So, I logged in through Facebook on my web browser instead, which I was able to do, and there I tried to change my e-mail address connected with my Spotify account. But now the problem is a need my password (which was sent to the Hotmail-account I'm unable to get access to). 

Can someone PLEASE help me with this? I've tried to find a way to contact Spotify but that seems to be impossible...

Thanks!

/jamesabrock

1 Reply

Hello @jamesabrock, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts