Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change payment info

Can't change payment info

I recently changed my credit card number and I have been trying to change my payment info for Spotify. When they redirect me to the "Payment change" form there's only a blank page. I received a msg claiming my payment couldn't be made, obviously, with a link to the page where I can supposedly make the change. Also, BLANK.  How can I pay you if you won't let me? Just in case I tried Chrome and Firefox, blank pages in both.

Also, in the Customer Support page, I can't access any of the options. I click on them and nothing happens. Is the page working properly or have I been extremely unlucky? Every other internet page seems to be working right.

Please, let me pay you. Otherwise I think I'll just use the free account, I mean, since you will not be able to charge me at all.

1 Reply

Hi. Maybe you can try to access the customer support page by using another computer or with this link

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/ . Also, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares). 

Suggested posts