Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change payment info!

Solved!

Can't change payment info!

I am trying to change my payment info but I can't find the link in subscription!

64 Replies
Marked as solution

Dude - follow my 'Bingo' post

But basically:

GOTO > Edit Profile (top right drop down menu under your user name)

GOTO > Change Country, and there you will find the tab that should also be next to payment...

Cheers, hope it works for you too

I give up! I´ve tried everything in the  "Subscription pages", the FAQ and the community: I don´t want to change payment method! I still want to pay for Spotify by VISA. I only want to change my creditcard number connected to the VISA, because I´ve got a new bank account number (I´ve changed bank). But there dosent seem to be a way to upgrade creditcard number - only "payment method". I´m prabobly stupid not to get this? Now I cant get access to thecontact spotify cheme either....frustrating.

I guess I just have to cancel my subscription, just to make a new Spotify account?

@Nogi wrote:

I give up! I´ve tried everything in the  "Subscription pages", the FAQ and the community: I don´t want to change payment method! I still want to pay for Spotify by VISA. I only want to change my creditcard number connected to the VISA, because I´ve got a new bank account number (I´ve changed bank). But there dosent seem to be a way to upgrade creditcard number - only "payment method". I´m prabobly stupid not to get this? Now I cant get access to thecontact spotify cheme either....frustrating.

I guess I just have to cancel my subscription, just to make a new Spotify account?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Just use the change payment method link on your subscription page and enter your new card details, selecting VISA again. Since it is a different card, you need to enter all the details again. Since those details are stored securely, there is no way to retrieve all your card details for you to "edit" them as such, since if that was possible, anyone with access to your account could just steal all your card details. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello, I want to change my CB number but the system asked me the script code of my country. What's the script code for France??

@Rotterdam12 wrote:
Hello, I want to change my CB number but the system asked me the script code of my country. What's the script code for France??

If you are talking about international codes for phone numbers, to my knowledge looking down my mobile phone contacts france appears to be +33

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts