Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change payment method

Solved!

Can't change payment method

I've recently moved from Belarus to Lithuania and trying to change payment method. Based on the help I should see "Edit" button at the right of "Your plan" section. However I don't see it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for writing about this here in the Community.

You're right, you should have an option called Update in the bottom-right corner of the Your plan box, here, in your Account overview. As a heads-up, as you might have seen on the Support page, If your plan is with a partner company (e.g. your phone or internet provider), they manage your payments, so you won't be able to manage these details from your account. 

In case something is wrong with the page itself loading, it'd be good to make sure you're doing this on a laptop/pc (as opposed to a smartphone). If already on a laptop/pc, try clearing cache and cookies before giving this another go, or do this after double-checking your internet connection is strong and stable. 

Let us know how you get on. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Thanks for writing about this here in the Community.

You're right, you should have an option called Update in the bottom-right corner of the Your plan box, here, in your Account overview. As a heads-up, as you might have seen on the Support page, If your plan is with a partner company (e.g. your phone or internet provider), they manage your payments, so you won't be able to manage these details from your account. 

In case something is wrong with the page itself loading, it'd be good to make sure you're doing this on a laptop/pc (as opposed to a smartphone). If already on a laptop/pc, try clearing cache and cookies before giving this another go, or do this after double-checking your internet connection is strong and stable. 

Let us know how you get on. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts