Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change profile picture once set

Can't change profile picture once set

I set my profile picture to the wrong image by accident, and when I clicked on it to change it, nothing happened. I restarted Spotify, nothing. Made sure the process was ended in Task Manager and restarted it, nothing. I rebooted my computer, still nothing. Anyone know what the issue is here and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Daniel

11 Replies

Hey @LeinadTM! Welcome to the community!

Spotify is aware of this and investigating it. You can keep an eye on this page for updates. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keep rocking!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same problem here, what do we do?

HEHE. ya i have the exact same problom. I Change my picture to an apple and now its stuck like that. 

An apple? Ok, I guess I'm fine then. You're too cool, made me laugh so hard👍😃

Same here, It's annoying!

Yep, rotated the photo I tried and now I can't change it. Come on Spotify, can't be that difficult to sort out!!!

How did you set a profile picture in the first place? It won't let me.

i accidentally set my profile pic to a horrifying one of me and my sister from years back, i'm hoping this gets fixed soon! i've reinstalled spotify and have tried everything else, but it still wont let me change 😕 

Same problem here, what happens?

I accidently changed mine to a hideous photo .. I then battled to change it . I just kept clicking "change" and then the photo I just kept doing it in that pattern .. it finally changed .. but its sideways!!! Literally the worst flaw Spotify can have... may as well not bother with the darn thing !!!!!!! 

I just kept clicking it repeatedly .. I clicked "chnage" then I clicked the "photo" about 20 times .. I didn' stop.. it then worked .  However it saved sideways so now I have the photo I want.. but it' sideways .  This is one annoying flaw with the whole thing ... I had to battle with the app .. and it mocked me. I won but it had to mock me.. and now my photo is sideways .. what' the point ? Good music !! Great app but this has annoyed me .. .. don' even bother people !!! 

Suggested posts