Student Premium

Country

Lithuania

Device

All

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi there, the situation is as follows: quite some time ago I removed the Facebook account I registered to Spotify with. Before doing so, I changed an email account of my account to an alternative one. However, now it appears as if my account has been bugged. I am still seeing activity from friends that I had in my old account, and for some reason any Facebook related settings are gone from the social settings menu, I can't connect my new Facebook account.. Additionally, my username appears as bunch of random numbers. How can I fix this issue?

Fiksavimas.PNG
3 Replies

Hi @Rytuklis!

It sounds like your Facebook account wasn't properly unlinked from Spotify. I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the steps you should take to use Spotify without Facebook. Then, I'd recommend you check out this FAQ page, a step-by-step guide on how to link your Spotify and your new Facebook account.

Hope this helps and let me know how this goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

None of the solutions provided there work. I simply have completely zero Facebook related options in my Spotify settings. 

Hey @Rytuklis!

Thanks for your reply. In this case, can you try following the steps provided here to see if that does the trick?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts