Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't connect Spotify to Facebook anymore?

Solved!

Can't connect Spotify to Facebook anymore?

I recently disconnected my facebook from my spotify to connect it to another account. I disconnected it by "removing" the app from my facebook's "Apps settings" page. Now I can't connect it again because whenever I press the "Connect to Facebook" button it opens a window that I can't open but I can see in the Alt+Tab menu. Now I've got a random number name and I can't change it through facebook anymore. Help?

dfjXPv4

Spor4Jk

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

Unfortunatelly i saw this problem reportde earlier today.

A quick fix to your problem is trying to connect to faceboom from your mobile device:

1. Tap Home .
    Got Premium? Tap Your Library 
  2. Tap Settings .
  3. Select Social.
  4. Under FACEBOOK, tap Connect to Facebook… 
  5. Enter your Facebook login details, and tap Log In

After that try closing the desktop window and opening it again and you will be set and ready to go.

If this helped solve your problem please accept it as an answer, if not please let me know.

❤️

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey,

Unfortunatelly i saw this problem reportde earlier today.

A quick fix to your problem is trying to connect to faceboom from your mobile device:

1. Tap Home .
    Got Premium? Tap Your Library 
  2. Tap Settings .
  3. Select Social.
  4. Under FACEBOOK, tap Connect to Facebook… 
  5. Enter your Facebook login details, and tap Log In

After that try closing the desktop window and opening it again and you will be set and ready to go.

If this helped solve your problem please accept it as an answer, if not please let me know.

❤️

For others, if you can see it in ALT + TAB menu but can't access it, Press ALT + SPACE to select that window and hit Maximize. It should open the full login dialog box for facebook.

Suggested posts