Premium

Country

UK

Device

PC/Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I had the seemingly common issue of the connect to Facebook button not working in the desktop app, but I managed to connect it via the android app instead, but after I did this my profile name and picture didn't change to my Facebook ones, and it appeared that way for my friends too.

I wanted to try disconnecting it then re-connecting it, so I've disconnected the account from both the app and via Facebook, and now I'm not able to re-connect it.

The in-app button still doesn't work, and when I try to connect my account via the android app it brings up the usual Facebook "Do you want to give this app your info?" window, when I say yes it loads that, then goes back to Spotify with a blank black screen, then when I look at my Spotify account it doesn't say my account is connected and gives me the 'connect to Facebook' buttons, but my Facebook account says it's connected. I can't access my Facebook friends via Spotify or anything.

EDIT: Okay I managed to connect it again, but now every time I connect it it disconnects itself afterwards.. and after I change it my name still shows as my default Spotify name?

1 Reply

(sorry ignore this reply)

Suggested posts